I've been tagged in an 11 question post by the lovely Jade over at Giada Beauty. I have to answer the 11 questions she has posted then tag 11 people to answer 11 questions of my choice...
These are the questions I was sent
1. When did you start your blog and why?
I started my blog on 3rd March 2012, so I'm a complete newbie. I wanted to share my love of books, beauty products and bargains along with the occasional random post.
2. What are the top 3 beauty products which you cannot live without?
Picking just three is so hard! Revlon photofinish foundation, a good mascara (loving Blink & Go at the moment) and my nars orgasm blusher.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I would live in an old cottage by the sea, surrounded by my family and rooms full of books. When I was little my Mum and Dad used to take me and my sisters to a gorgeous place in mid-wales called Mwnt - it is the most beautiful, relaxing place. The cove attracts dolphins and seals and is owned by the National Trust. You can read a bit more about it here Mwnt
4. Which is your favorite movie?
I love all the Harry Potter films, and of course all the Twilight films ;) My favourite girly film is Beaches, although I cry every single time I watch it.
5. What makes you happy?
Spending time with my friends and family, eating, drinking and making each other laugh!
6. Which is your favorite Lipstick?
I have a slight obsession with pink lipstick - my current favourite is my CID I-pout in Fuschia.
7. High heels or Flats?
Love, love, love heels! But I have wobbly knees so its flats for work at the moment.
8. Which is your most want product in this month?
I really want the new L.I.L.Y perfume
9. Which is the most weird (or if you consider disgusting) food you have tried/eaten?
I'm not very good at trying unusual foods, the weirdest things I have eaten are shark, kangaroo and ostrich
10. Do you sing in the shower?
I sing everywhere! Very loudly and out of tune.
11. Name 5 of your favorite books.
This is the hardest question to answer! I am a complete bookworm and to pick five books is impossible.
The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson
Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
All the Harry Potter books
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Anything written by Diane Chamberlain (her books are amazing)
I could go on and on........
Hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
My 11 questions are:
1. What blog posts do you most enjoy reading?
2. What was your most memorable holiday?
3. What is your dream job?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. What is your favourite nail polish?
6. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
7. Whats your favourite hobby?
8. If you could interview anyone living or dead, who would it be and why?
9. Do you have a nickname?
10.What was your best subject in school?
11. Name your 5 favourite books (Sorry I stole this questions, but would love a few book suggestions!)
People I have tagged - I look forward to reading your answers!
Alice Curiouser and Curiouser
Suzye Just a drop in the ocean
Vicky rememberwhenyouusedtobearascalClaire poochytails
Lola Star lolastarhearts