Saturday 31 March 2012

VIVO - Baked Shimmer Palette

Morning All - its the weekend wooohooo!

Just a little post on some other bits I picked up last weekend during the shopping trip with my sisters. Popped into Tesco on the way back to the car and remembered that they had started to stock VIVO in that branch so went to have a little nosey while they picked up cat food and milk (obviously they had had enough of me talking about make-up by then!)

Really wanted one of the baked blushers to try out (retail at £4) but saw this gorgeous baked shimmer palette for £6 its sooo pretty that I couldn't resist!


It contains one blusher and four eyeshadows


There were a few different palettes to choose from and I picked Divine. It's described on the back as - Divine a specially baked formula enriched with high pigment colours for stunning eyes, complete with baked blusher to complement any complexion


It comes with a sponge applicator and there is a handy mirror too


The products are not named - this is blush!



Shades 1 and 2
Shades 3 and 4



Shades (L-R) 1,2,3,4

They are so pretty, really shimmery - I've tried to pick up the colour from slightly different angles so you can see the shimmer.


The blush is absolutely gorgeous, I'm made up with it. Contains just the right amount of shimmer, the colour looks gorgeous on my face a pretty spring pink. It looks quite coral on this pic, but it's definitely pink!


I also picked up a compact power in shade 1, soft vanilla, for £2.49.  It is quite a large compact and has a mirror in the top lid. Perfect for chucking in my handbag and not worrying about it getting broken.


I did want to pick up one of the lipsticks too but at this point my sisters dragged me away!

Have you tried any of the VIVO range?

No comments:

Post a Comment