Thursday 29 March 2012

Whats on my desk?

I love seeing the posts showing what people carry in their handbags etc (so nosy), today I went to re-apply my lippy in work and realised I have a right little collection of beauty goodies that I keep out on my desk in work so this is my twist on the handbag post!


Kushmi Detox Tea, not really a beauty product but I got it in my December Joliebox
Figs and Rouge Sweet Geranium Lip Balm
CID I-Pout in Pomegranate
Clinique lipstick in Rosette
Lavera Hand Cream
Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake
Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney sample
Revlon Colorstay Mineral Powder
Duwop Lip Venom in Buttercup
Rose & Co Strawberry Crush Lip Balm
Hello Kitty wipes


My son drew the pic for me to keep on my desk :)

So much for the clear desk policy!

Do you keep beauty items on your desk?





6 comments:

  1. wow you've quite a nice lil collection there! lol (also kinda wondering what you do for a living cos I can see a Pop Tarts and An Idiot abroad book on your desk...intriguing! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Well spotted!
    My background is management accountancy, my current job is office manager for a company that develops in home payment systems. I really like it, as its a good mix of everything :)
    The books are there as I'm a complete bookworm so I take a few books in at a time and people take them on holiday etc x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got some beauty stuff in my drawer of my desk - I'll take a pic and post next week and link you up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I might have to move my little collection into my drawer ;) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I didn't think it was that bad, but apparently thats a lot of make up to keep out on my desk....

      Delete