Sunday 17 June 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi All, I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Lou over at Purple Wolf Nails.  

Thank you Lou!


I have to nominate 15 blogs that I follow for the award;

10 love212

Then tell you 7 things about myself;

1. I am a complete bookworm, I read constantly and carry my kindle with me in my handbag.
2. I am a numbers nerd! I love maths and work in Finance.
3. I had a real phobia of flying in planes but have managed to overcome it and last month I flew in a teeny tiny propeller plane.
4. One of my favourite foods is mushrooms.
5.  I am allergic to cats.
6.  I have a dalmatian called Henry.  Horrid Henry.
7.  I have a bearded dragon called Nexu.
8.  My favourite TV shows are House, Greys Anatomy and Gossip Girl.
9.  My favourite singer is Lady Gaga and I'm going to see her in September with my best friend Vicki.
10. I can play the saxophone.

You can read all about the Versatile Blogger Award here



4 comments:

  1. Yay Congrats hun for the award and thank you so much for awarding me your so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I love reading your blog, your makeup tips are great x

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me as your number one!

    I have never had that before and I really do appreciate it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats ok! Thank you for following my blog too x

      Delete