Tuesday 10 July 2012

The Body Shop Bargain Haul!

When I received an email from The Body Shop with a discount code to get 30% off all online orders, including sale items I couldn't resist ordering a few items!
Delipscious Sheer Lip colour in Watermelon
Its a lovely sheer peach colour with a slight glossy finish.
RRP £3.00 Paid £1.40  
Raspberry Ripple Bath and Shower Gel
This smells soooooo nice!
RRP £4.00 Paid £1.40 
Fuzzy Peach Bath and Shower Gel
I really like that the products are gentle enough for my son to use too and that they won't irritate or dry out his skin.
RRP £4.00 Paid £1.40
Neroli Jasmin Shower Gel
This is my favourite out of all the shower gels I got, I love the smell of Jasmin.
RRP £6.50 Paid £2.28 
Neroli Jasmin EDT
This smells really nice, I have had it on today and it has faded now but lasted throughout the working day.
RRP £9.00 Paid £6.30
Moroccan Rose Shower Gel
I like matching my shower gels with my perfume in the day.
RRP £8.00 Paid £2.80 
Moroccan Rose EDT
This is very floral and not everyones cup of tea, but I like rose scented products and its great for work as it's not overpowering.
RRP £15.00 Paid £5.25 
Hemp Moisture High Balm
For 70p I couldn't resist this, great for dry elbows but it doesn't smell very nice!
RRP £2.00 Paid 70p
Blue Corn 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Mask
This mask cleanses, exfoliates and moisturisers normal to oily skin. I used this mask last night and my skin looked glowing afterwards. This tub will last for ages as a little goes a long way.
RRP £9.00 Paid £6.30
I got this Pink Grapefruit shower gel free as they had a promotion on that it came free with any purchase, plus as I spent over £25 it was free delivery!

So in total all these goodies came to the grand total of a bargainous £27.83!

Did you pick anything up with the discount code? Whats your favourite product from The Body Shop?

The Body Shop always have different offers on and next time I will be picking up some more of the make-up items.



8 comments:

  1. fabby haul I love the Moroccan Rose range x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, really like the perfume and its a complete bargain too! x

      Delete
  2. My goodness Jo, what a fab haul lol!! I went instore the other day and got some bits and pieces, they had loads reduced, may take a trip back there this weekend!!

    Em

    x

    Em's Mixed Bag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to pick up a few more bits when we go to Cheshire Oaks ;) x

      Delete
  3. Blue Corn Scrub is fabulous, one of my old BS favourites. You've reminded me to stop by there again and pick one up!

    ReplyDelete