Saturday 28 July 2012

REN Haul - Six of the Best and Combination Kit

I got all these goodies delivered last week for a bargain £10.80!

This was my first order from the REN website - they offer a 10% discount for your first order. The only product I have tried from REN is the Glycolatic mask which I loved so I'm looking forward to trying more of their products.
I chose this combination skin kit, which retails at £12.00 (10% discount made this £10.80).
The kit contains 15ml T-Zone Balancing Day Fluid, 25ml T-Zone Mayblossom Control Cleansing Gel and 15ml Invisible Pores Detox Mask.
I used discount code RENHANDBAG to get this six of the best kit, worth £20 for free! 
I really like the way the products are packaged and they are good sized samples.
25ml Mayblossom Balancing Cleansing Gel
25ml Jojoba Micro Bead Invigorating Facial Polish
10ml Omega 3 Night Repair Serum
15ml Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask
15ml Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream
3ml Active Radiant Eye Gel 
Plus I got to pick 4 free samples and delivery was free too!

Once I have finished the skincare products I am using at the moment I will be moving onto these.  The products I am most looking forward to trying are the Night Repair Serum, the Radiant Eye Gel and the Jojoba Micro Bead Invigorating Facial Polish.

Have you tried any REN products before?







2 comments:

  1. I also took advantage of this offer - the only thing I didn't like (so far) is the omega3 serum :(

    ReplyDelete