Monday 3 September 2012

Korres Quince Lip Butter and Beauty Expert Free Gift

You know how much I love a bargain right? Well I couldn't resist this offer!

Beauty Expert were offering a free goodie bag with any purchase and they also have free delivery.  I had a look around the site and decided to pick up the Korres lip butter in Quince for £5.99, I already have the wild rose version which I really like.  The lip butter came with a free 10ml wild rose moisturiser, you can buy this from Beauty Expert for £5.00 here.
Look at everything that was in the goodie bag!
Eve Lom 5ml Cleanser/Treatment and Muslin Cloth
Perricone MD Nutritive Cleanser 59ml
Gatineau Advanced Anti-Aging Cream 15ml
Tend Skin liquid (I had no idea what this was, had a huge sniff and it nearly took my head off!!! Had to Google it and it is for shaving rash/bumps so I have given it to Jon)
Sarah Chapman Dynamic Defence 2ml
I also had a Caudalie serum but I gave it to my friend to try
Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders - 1.5ml Truth Serum Collagen Booster, 3ml Invigorating Night Gel, 3ml Sheer Transformation
Elemental Herbology Eye Elixir 1ml
Rodial Glamtox 2ml
Dr Brandt Exfoliating Face Cream 2ml
Korres Quercetin & Oak Anti Aging & Anti Wrinkle Cream 1.5ml

Great goodie bag isn't it! Did you manage to get one?


6 comments:

  1. That is an amazing little goodie bag! I am truly jel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have the korres lip butter in wild rose...it definately lives up to the hype their divine!
    Im really enjoying your blog, now following!
    Nicole
    xox

    http://ramblingbeauty-nicolelou.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind to check out my blog?
    Maybe we can follow each other
    xoxo
    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tend Skin is awesome - I wax my upper lip and use that straight afterwards and it stops bumps from appearing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never tried Lip Butter but even the name sounds soft. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely goodie bag, I love Korres lip butters xx

    ReplyDelete