Sunday 21 October 2012

Layla D Discount Code

Hi everyone! Hope you have all had a good weekend.

In August I wrote a review on the Honey Moisturiser by Layla D, you can read it here.  I have been using this moisturiser for a few months now and I still absolutely love it so I was excited when Layla told me that she was sending me an email this week with exciting news!

She has a new website layladbeauty.co.uk and has launched a brand new make up range which you can find here, this is what she told me about it.

I have been working with an AMAZING team and we have developed a beautiful range of make-up which work with the skin as you wear it. Containing pure, natural ingredients which are from plants and vegetables, our make-up is non comedogenic meaning it doesn't block the pores and is completely oil free!

She has also added a small range of jewellery, which you can find here - I went hunting for lovely jewellery which are unique so it's beauty and a little bit of fashion on our website! The jewellery we stock is extremely limited and once it's gone it's gone!

Layla has given me a discount code to share with my lovely followers ldb10 which gets you 10% off your order over £15.  The code is valid until 26th October so be quick!


If you have any questions you can contact her on info@layladbeauty.co.uk 


I really want to try some more products from the honey range and I spotted this handy travel set which retails for £11.99.  I think the travel sets would make a lovely gift for Christmas too.

Don't forget you still have time to enter my MAC Marilyn giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, a VERY lovely gift for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete