Sunday 13 October 2013

Nails Inc Westminster and Dollish Polish Inconceivable

If you are a regular reader of my blog you will know that I am a big Dollish Polish fan, this has to be the maddest glitter polish that I have ever seen and I LOVE it!
Nails Inc Westminster
Dollish Polish Inconceivable
Two coats, although it was virtually opaque in one.   A beautiful purple creme,  no topcoat and look how glossy it dries!
This polish is absolutely packed full of glitter!

This polish is described on the Dollish website as:
Featuring over 50 different glitters,(53 to be exact, inconceivable!) This is the ULTIMATE topper with Squares, Hexagons, and Circle glitters in every colors of the rainbow, and everything in between, giving you a completely different look with each use. This topper really is inconceivable!
This is one coat of Inconceivable - yes, you read that correctly one coat!

Taken in artificial light with Seche Vite topcoat.
It is very hard to capture how sparkly the glitters are!
Natural light.
Natural light.

This polish is just mad! I couldn't stop looking at my nails!

You can buy Inconceivable here for $10.00 and they ship to the UK.



3 comments: