Monday 14 October 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Review

I was so excited when I heard about this product! I hate moisturising my body it really feels like a chore (lazy blogger!) so when I heard about a moisturiser you apply in the shower I couldn't wait to try it!
It comes in two varieties - Normal Skin and Dry Skin, I purchased the Normal Skin version.
400ml retails for £5.10 here.
The product is very easy to use and it is absorbed quickly by the skin.  Make sure you do rinse the shower/bath thoroughly though as it leaves a very slippy residue.
The cream is a medium consistency, no different than a normal body moisturiser.
List of ingredients.

So review time....I was really disappointed with this product. It is the same consistency and smells like a well known brand of hair removing cream which was very off putting when applying to the whole of your body! Hubby says it smells like hand cream though so it could be my nose.  It makes the shower tray extremely slippy even after I have rinsed it.
Personally I don't find it moisturising at all, I notice no difference between using it and not using it.

I am so disappointed, this is such a great concept and I thought I had found an easy way to moisturise my body. 

Have you tried this?



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have been considering buying this but was put off by the price as I don't want to buy something that doesn't work.
    http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided not to buy this because it sounds like such a faff and I agree with your Hubby, it does smell like handcream x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete