Monday 7 October 2013

You Beauty Discovery Box - Handbag Heroes

The October You Beauty Discovery Box is based on Handbag Heroes! 

This is the second box they have released, you can read my review on the September box here.  The October choices were released right at the beginning of the month and shipping is fast, my box arrived today via courier.
The box contains a small magazine with details about all the products for the month, plus beauty articles.
The concept of the box is that you choose two items from a selection and they include a couple of items that are the same in all the boxes.
These are the items that are in all the boxes this month -

Full size Nakd bar - I got Berry Delight.  The bars contain only raw fruit and nuts, no sugar or nasties.  I have tried a few of these bars and they are absolutely delicious, they are very filling too as they are quite dense.  I hadn't tried this flavour before and it is yummy!

These are the ingredients Raw Dates 49%, Raw Cashews 31%, Raw Raisins 17%, Raw Raspberries 3%, a Hint of Natural Berry Flavour.  They retail for 75p here.

A handbag mirror - these are always useful for putting in your bag, I'm forever losing mirrors and tweezers!

This is the first item that I choose.  A compact tangle teezer, this retails for £12.25 here.

I really like this! I was a bit worried about it being "compact" but it actually fits perfectly into my palm.  This is definitely a handbag hero!
This is the second item I choose Noble Isle Bath and Shower gel in Willow Song 75ml.  250ml retails for £20.00 here, making the travel size worth £6.00.

An unreservedly romantic fragrance, remindful of floaty green florals and mellow woods, enriched with extracts of willow bark and water lily, known for their soothing properties.

Fragrance Notes
Top notes: Rose Petal, Ivy
Heart notes: Watermelon, Lily of the Valley
Base notes: Cedarwood, Musk

I have an obsession with shower gels at the moment and this smells so lovely! 

I'm delighted with this box, I feel the contents really fit in with the theme of the box and it is fantastic value at only £6.95 delivered!

You can find out more about the company and subscribe to the box here.




7 comments:

  1. this is really good value! even if you just buy it for the tangle teezer!

    Jade | Beauty Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great! Especially for the Tangle Teaser :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked the same! Really pleased x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items you have. I like the Tangle Teezer! It’s great for the scalp. #giglove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goodies hun especially the shower gel sounds lovely.

    Hey dont forget to checkout our giveaway, 2x mac, benefit and urban decay.

    Beautiesunlockef.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh boy I am interested! Glossybox has been so rubbish lately I feel like I need to mix things up a little!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete